Scout Pro Media Photography, what the heck???

Posted by S.J. Owens | | Posted On Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 12:23 PM

That's right, Photography. Those of you who know me best, photography is just as much a passion as my videography and I've decided to do something about it. So what is Scout Pro Media Photography all about? The "teaser" image above is a work in progress for a site in production now with a completion date of somewhere around two weeks from now or earlier. It will showcase some of my best image works in which will also be available for resale as fine hard copy hi-resolution prints suitable for framing or digital downloads. So often I hear folks who see my work say,
"Scott...you need to start doing something with these photos... I'd purchase a print such as this."
So, I've done just that with Scout Pro Media Photography, an extension to Scout Pro Productions (Video) which will solidify my place as a well rounded Multimedia Professional. Some of the galleries you will find at Scout Pro Media will be Nature, Wildlife, People, & At Work, which will showcase "behind the scenes images and video" of myself hard at work. Scout Pro Media Photography will partner with Mpix (http://www.mpix.com/) for all your hard copy fine print sales. Mpix offers a wide array of printable paper stock from fine canvas, mattes, glossy, to metallic prints. They have a proven track record, are many of the Pro's premiere choice for printing lab needs, & have a rock solid service department ready to aid you with your questions. So stay tuned fans... the new website Scout Pro Media Photography is coming your way.....

Thanks

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Scout Pro Media Photography, what the heck???