SCOUT PRO MEDIA Photography is up & running!!!!

Posted by S.J. Owens | | Posted On Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Well, I said a week or two on final completion; amazing what one can accomplish when he/she puts the mind at work and "busts ass!" The site is still a "work in progress" as I do not have the Eccomerce/Sales side ready, but the site itself, its look, navigation, and links are complete. I will send out another notification once the site with Ecommerce/Sales are ready. I wanted a more polished simpler look, but that old "tackiness" in me just could not resist a few "add-on" graphics (Earth Roamer Icon created by myself). The images in my galleries will constantly change from time to time and some may stay permanently. I will be including both "Aerial" & "Photoshop Works" galleries in the near future. Once you are complete giving the site a "look-see," please take a moment to come back to the home page, click the "Blog" icon and leave me a comment here at this post on what you think of the site. Be honest, I take both praise and constructive criticism well. Your feedback is highly valued. Thank you for stopping by and welcome to Scout Pro Media Photography. ScoutPro Media

Enjoy!

Comments:

There are 5 comments for SCOUT PRO MEDIA Photography is up & running!!!!