AVN Hip UPDATE: #5 ~ New Left Hip Complete!

Posted by S.J. Owens | | Posted On Friday, October 22, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Have finally found some momentum to sit down at the computer and check emails, etc. Saw Doc this morn and all looks good; pain, swelling, & mobility is where it should be for one week after surgery. After this mornings visit with Doc, I feel much better about the future and my overall mobility as since the surgery, spirits have been at an all time low. It will be up to Physical Therapist to determine when I can return to work and resume normal day-to-day activities. I will see PT again on Monday and have that eval then; could be at work as soon as mid-week next week!! I will keep you guys posted on this. 

                                                                                  

Comments:

There are 2 comments for AVN Hip UPDATE: #5 ~ New Left Hip Complete!