Your Daily Dose of Recharge - 01....

Posted by S.J. Owens | | Posted On Thursday, July 1, 2010 at 8:30 PM

The World Wide Web amazes me still; a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips. What would our Forefathers say about it? Perhaps the Southern Confederates could have figured out a way.... Whatever you make of it, it is truly another freedom to enjoy and not to abuse. Many of the arenas/sites I frequent include daily blogs; perhaps Daily Inspirational photos, etc. I find myself gravitating towards Vimeo, a social networking site for Film/Video Pros & Amateurs, to seek out what I think are good entries. My Colleague and good friend sent me one long ago in which I have saved and watch often. I watch it when things are not going well.... I watch it when I get impatient with my kids ...... I watch it to feel better about the human race as a whole. I would like to share with you this piece, perhaps it will "Recharge" you as it has I. I will be starting either a daily or weekly Blog Entry devoted to Recharging the Soul with the use of short films in  which may never see the light of day or be noticed by the Hollywood Hills folks; they live on through the traveling backroads of cyberspace tubes.

Enjoy.


What is that? (Τι είναι αυτό;) 2007 from MovieTeller on Vimeo.

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Your Daily Dose of Recharge - 01....